1. Happy and accommodating lift attendants that give your a smooth transition to the chair.
2. Parking reasonably close to the lodge/lifts or at least transportation from the parking lot boonies.
3. A break on the cost of food/drinks.
4. Special days of free group lessons.
5. A reasonable number of groomers for the physically challenge.
If I were a ski area operator I would be thinking now of how to attract that bulge of baby boomers reaching geezer hood to my ski area. I think this demographic would be a valuable income source and a means of increasing skier days. Many would benefit from a season pass deal since most of us are inclined to ski 3 to 5 hours a day.
Today we had especially good loaders on the lifts. Nice to avoid the whack on the back of the legs!!